Heading into 2023 and tired of paying hefty monthly subscription fees for invoicing platforms that are clunky to use or have too many extra features? If you want a simple way to send invoices, collect payments and track who still owes you money—without adding another subscription fee—try out the new Payable Add-On for Google Sheets.
Most side hustlers and solopreneurs who are just starting out don’t need extensive accounting software with tons of bells and whistles, they just need a basic way to get clients to pay up. Now, instead of spending time trying to figure out a whole new app when all you need to do is send invoices to your Girl Scout troop or book club for registrations, or your lawn mowing clients for their monthly service, you can do it all from Sheets.
Why switch to the Payable Add-On and Google Sheets for invoicing?
- Send invoices one at a time or create bulk invoices and send all at once
- Add tax and shipping costs to your total price when needed
- Easy emails send to clients with a one-click link to their own checkout page (which you can customize)
- Track your invoices so you know who’s paid you—and who still owes you money. You can even see who’s viewed their checkout page! You can also manually input if someone pays by cash or check.
- Need to get someone to pay in person? That one-click link can be opened from your spreadsheet and take your client right to the checkout page.
- No subscription fees: We only make money when you do. (Zero for invoices under $2.50, 25 cents for transactions between $2.51 and $75, and 0.5% for transactions over $75.)
Watch this brief tutorial for a quick walk-through to get started, or read our full tutorial here.
If you haven’t installed the Add On, go to the Google Workspace Marketplace and search for Payable Sheets. Install that add-on and you’re ready to get started!